Mollywogger

"If television's a babysitter, the internet's a drunk librarian who won't shut up."

Thursday, February 24, 2005

The Crimson Bitch rides again!

Yes, 'tis true, my lovely uterus decided to bless me with the expulsion of its lining today, but only after fucking with me by spotting all through cycle day 27 ("Implantation spotting?! IMPLANTATION SPOTTING?!!!"). I had a 1/2 degree temperature drop this morning ("Implantation dip?! IS IT??!!!!!"), so I was pretty well prepared when the ute dropped the bomb a few hours later. But, of course, only after peeing on another seven-fucking-dollar stick this morning.

So, I'm looking on the bright side:
1) I can dye my inch-long roots again without fear that I will have a child with gills
2) Headaches can be TREATED
3) I can guiltlessly scrounge through the leftover deli sandwiches from today's industry meeting, listeria be damned
4) LIQUOR

I'm thinking of buying some of that Pre-Seed. Any thoughts on lubricants, ladies? Does olive oil really work just as well? Does it leave you smelling like Luigi's Pasta Parlor?

Buon appetito!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:50 PM , Blogger MsPrufrock said...

    I've said it to you already, though not in the same words, so...fuckshitbollockswank. There.

     
  • At 11:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    There's nothing like good hair with which to start a new cycle.

    I hope the next one's the charm.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home