Mollywogger

"If television's a babysitter, the internet's a drunk librarian who won't shut up."

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Really . . . have . . to . . . pee.

Being an overinformed, semi-anal-retentive woman who is trying to conceive, I've doled out $36 in the past 2 months on ovulation predictor test sticks. And, because it is recommended you "Reduce your liquid intake for 2 hours before testing, since drinking excessive amounts of liquids can dilute the LH in your urine," I'm sitting here after foolishly drinking an excessive amount of liquids, hoping my bladder doesn't burst before I get home to the box o' sticks.

Only . . . 45 . . . more . . . minutes . . .

2 Comments:

  • At 11:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I always took them first thing in the morning because I couldn't hold it for 4 hours at work and wait until I got home! They say that you can have false positives by testing that way, but it was never the case for me. It was always one line for a few days then two lines, then one. Come on surge!


    Angela

     
  • At 7:04 AM , Blogger MsPrufrock said...

    Random place to put this, but as I don't know where else to say it...I hope everything is ok! I enjoy reading your blog and it's been awhile since you've posted, so I just wanted to make sure all (well, with notable exceptions) is right.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home